The 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on May 19, 2016 at Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER, 95 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14203. The meeting will begin promptly at 11:00 a.m., local time.
Only stockholders who held shares of Synacor as of the close of business on March 21, 2016 will be entitled to attend the Annual Meeting. All attendees should bring identification and proof of ownership as of the close of business on March 21, 2016. The criteria for admission will vary depending how your shares of Synacor are held:
- If you are a stockholder of record, your identification should reflect the name in which your stock is held; no further proof of ownership is required for stockholders of record.
- If you hold a legal proxy, please bring the legal proxy with you; the person giving the proxy should be a stockholder of record as of the close of business on March 21, 2016.
- If you are a beneficial owner of shares held in street name, please bring a broker's statement, broker's proxy card or other evidence that you are a beneficial owner of shares held in street name. Since you are not the stockholder of record, you may not vote your shares in person at the meeting unless you bring a legal proxy from your broker, bank or other custodian.
Sign up for online delivery of Shareowner Materials
Receive future distributions of our Annual Reports and Proxy Statements by electronic delivery, which offers the following benefits:
- Immediate availability
- Integrated, anonymous online voting
- Ability to opt-in or opt-out at any time
- Better for the environment
- Reduced expenses for the Company
To sign up for online delivery of shareholder materials, please email email@example.com.
To review electronic versions of our Annual Report and proxy materials, click here.
To cast your vote, click here.
2015 Annual Report
2016 Proxy Statement
Additional Proxy Materials